Linkbuilding – promotion of the site, through external SEO-optimization. Building up the reference mass, by placing the address of the promoted site, blog or company in order to attract visitors and increase brand recognition. Purchase of purchased links does not apply to the linguistics. It is necessary to conduct a careful selection and analysis of sites are not under the filter of search engines on which it is planned to place links, given the subject of the site, company or services provided.
When placing external links, it is recommended to follow the following principles:
- gradual increase in the number of links. A sharp increase in the number of links to your resource may have a negative impact on promotion;
- share links with resources with similar themes or if they complement each other. It is logical if a car dealership places an address of a tow truck or a spare parts store on its website;
- Increase the mass on different pages of the site, will contribute to the promotion of the site;
- natural design can affect the behavioral factor, a link with dry; text and looks like a frank advertisement or a simple set of keyword forms, is likely to scare the client;
- do not wait for a quick result from the linkbuilding.
Places for links:
- registration in catalogues. Serve to lift the weight of the main page, well suited for sites with a wide range of products.
- Registration in thematic catalogs.
- registration in Maps (google, 2gis).
- ad writing.
- link exchange. As mentioned earlier, you can find a partner with whom you will exchange links on mutually beneficial terms.
- link articles.
- thematic forums.
- information portals.
- links from social networks (traffic from social networks rarely generates a large number of links, significantly inferior in this search engine optimization and contextual advertising).
- photo catalogues, photo reports.
- writing reviews in order to “advertise” the product/service.
- online questionnaires.
- videos, video catalogues (YouTube).
Types of links and references
First, let’s determine why we need links or references. The answer is simple: the search engine trusts them, and the more they know you in the global network, the more they trust you, and the more likely you are to be on the first two pages of search engines. But! You should not be happy to place links to your resource everywhere. Search engines do not like repetitive texts, purchase links, placing information on non-thematic sites.
There is a difference between natural links and so-called SEO-links. The former are made mainly on a free basis, correspond to the topic and content, can be placed anywhere in the text. The second type of links are usually placed anywhere in the same place, may not correspond to the topic of the text or the content of the site; they may be paid for. Also worth mentioning is crowd marketing, which is something like hidden advertising, but still refers to the promotion of the site. This is a kind of recommendation on forums, social networks and various groups to buy your product or resource to those people who are looking for what you offer. If you want to entrust this case to professionals, then look at the services of the company linklifting.com.
Ways to develop your account
The most important thing in account development and promotion is to find your audience. Often it is about 90% of success. One of the most successful ways to develop an account is its integration with other accounts. For example, it is necessary to develop a page on facebook. In parallel with the development of this page can develop an account in instagram, blog or website on the Internet. So the probability that you will be noticed is much higher than if you promote only one of your group in facebook, for example.